Hôtels & Ryads Reservation Terms and Conditions
Hôtels & Ryads SARL au capital de 7500 euros (VAT No. FR77453293664), located at 31 bis, rue Victor Massé – 75009 PARIS, France, is registered with the Paris Chamber of Commerce under the n°453 293 664, and operates under the brandname “Hôtels & Ryads”.
This is the user agreement which governs your use of this website and/or one of our other distribution channels (affiliates, partner travel agencies, partner tour operators, partner tourism offices…) and the purchase by you of the services and products we provide.
All reservation requests and bookings made via the website are subject to the following General Terms and Conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
We invite you to read these terms and conditions carefully applying to reservations booked. The following terms and conditions constitute the binding contract between Hôtels & Ryads and the client during and after the acquisition of a product and/or a service purchased and/or reserved on this website.
Hôtels & Ryads will not allow you to purchase and/or reserve any products or services from our website unless you confirm that you have read and understood these terms and conditions.
Hereafter “supplier” refers to the accommodation provider (ie hotel, ryad, or kasbah) or the owner of the service or product provided on the website (for example flight tickets or car rentals sold by partners, tours operators, travel agents…).
1. Hôtels & Ryads acts as a disclosed agent for third party “suppliers”. Otherwise stated, the contract for the product or service is between you and the “supplier”. Generally speaking there will be additional terms and conditions governing the contract as all “suppliers” will have terms and conditions specifically for the product or service purchased. It is important that you read and understand the additional terms and conditions supplied by the “supplier” as stated in the product or service description before completing your transaction with us. Where we act as an agent this will mean that we have no contractual liability to you in respect to that product. However, we may still be liable to you if we have been negligent in that we have misrepresented important information or have been in breach of any other relevant French law.
2. As the contract for the product or service is between yourself and the “supplier” any queries or concerns relating to the product or service should be addressed to the “supplier”. You can send inquiries to the “suppliers” via the Hôtels & Ryads communications platform or once you have purchased a product or a service and receive a confirmation with all relating contact information for the property you can contact them via email, post, or telephone.
3. The offers of Hôtels & Ryads proposed on our website all have specific periods of availability and it is your responsibility to verify if the offer is valid for the dates you are requesting. As certain search engines continue to index old pages of our website that may contain outdated and/or expired special offers and rates it is important that you confirm the validity of these rates on our website.
4. Hôtels & Ryads may pass your credit card (or details of any other payment method allowed) and any other essential booking details to the “supplier” as a guarantee.
5. Please make sure that you have read and understood the specific cancellation and purchase policies for the product or service you are purchasing. This is your responsibility to do so.
6. You undertake to us that the details you provide to us while using our reservation system are correct; in particular that the credit/debit/bank card you are using is your own and there are sufficient funds to cover the amount that will be charged upon confirmation.
7. It is your responsibility to inform Hôtels & Ryads of any changes to the details supplied to us by you, by contacting our Customer Service as soon as possible.
8. Hôtels & Ryads guarantees not to send unsolicited emails to you but cannot guarantee that third parties to whom your details are sent will not do so.
9. Our website will not prohibit you from making impossible reservations such as two rooms for the same night in two different cities. It is your responsibility to confirm your orders are correct.
10. Hôtels & Ryads will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as possible after notification. Because of the complex technology used to operate Hôtels & Ryads there may be times that obvious errors occur. These errors may result in a price, product or service or other detail displayed that is incorrect (ex: room rate of four euros per night, free, etc.) In this case we reserve the right to cancel the contract, obviously there will be no liability on your part.
11. Hôtels & Ryads does use security technology such as SSL (secure socket layer) to provide secured reservations and all information provided via our website is secure.
Hôtels and Ryads Reservation Terms and Conditions
The following Reservation Terms and Conditions described thereafter do not apply to all the “suppliers” but exclusively to hotels, ryads, kasbahs and B&B operators.
1. "Rack rate" is the rate published by a property which is the maximum it will charge for any room, suite or for the rental of the entire ryad.
2. All hotel promotions, specials and last minute deals advertised are based on the discounts from the full "rack rate" including VAT/taxes and are correct at the time the offers are first advertised on the site. Please note that some properties may not have included local or other taxes in the price quoted. If this is the case it will be specifically noted in the property description page or during the reservation process.
3. A guarantee deposit of 20% or 25% of the total projected charges for your stay will be charged to the credit/bank/debit card used at the time of booking upon confirmation of your reservation. The remaining amount due must be paid directly to the property as per their reservation conditions detailled at the bottom of their page on our website.Via fax: (33) 01 48 05 57 90
Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations are not considered confirmed until a valid credit, debit or bank card is given and the Guarantee Deposit has successfully been processed.
For all reservation cancellations there is a processing fee of 5 euros. If the cancellation is made up to 15 days before the confirmed arrival date at the property, Hôtels & Ryads will apply a credit to your credit card for the difference between the guarantee deposit paid at the time of confirmation and the processing fee of 5 euros. The guarantee deposit will not be refunded for cancellations received less than 15 days before the beginning of the stay (please be advised that all amounts are in euros and are subject to exchange rates applicable at the time of processing).
Reservations can be cancelled in two ways :
Online at www.riadsmorocco.com using your email address and the reservation number provided in your reservation confirmation.
If cancelling via fax or email, you must include the name the reservation was booked under, arrival date, property name, and reservation number. Hôtels & Ryads will confirm your cancellation via email and will provide a cancellation number that you should keep on file.
4. In the event of a reservation cancellation, a “NO SHOW” (meaning the client does not call to cancel a reservation and does not arrive at the property on the confirmed date), or early check-out, each property will apply their individual conditions. As cancellation policies vary from one property to another we highly recommend printing reservation confirmations to refer to. In some cases, Hotels & Ryads will debit the client’s credit / bank / debit card for the confirmed property in the event of a No Show,reservation cancellation, or early check-out in accordance with the property’s individual reservation and cancellation policy that is clearly outlined on the property’s page on our website(s). Hotels & Ryads will transfer the collection of these funds to the establishment.
In the event your stay is shortened for any reason, Hôtels & Ryads will not refund any part of the deposit you paid at the time of confirmation and the property reserves the right to charge your credit card for the balance due in accordance with your original booking and not the modified length of your stay due to an early check out.
5. Prices stated are per room, include VAT/taxes unless otherwise stated, are generally based on double occupancy unless otherwise stated, and are averaged on a per night basis (as one room may have different rates per night over the course of your stay the indicated room rate listed on the results page of a search lists the average rate paid per night for the duration of your stay). The total room charges are stated during the reservation process.
6. Please be aware that the room photos are only a depiction of the type of rooms on offer and may not represent the actual room described.
7. Unless otherwise stated, breakfast, lunch and dinner are not included. Though generally a continental breakfast is included in the room rates for ryads in Morocco, this is not always the case. Included meals are indicated in the property description and services area as well as on your reservation confirmation.
8. Please note that listed room, suite and ryad rates are quoted in Euros unless otherwise stated. The deposit you will be charged at the time of confirmation will be in Euro currency. The remaining due to the property owner shall be paid and expressed in local currency, the Moroccan dirham, unless otherwise negotiated directly with the property owner. Please be aware any subsequent conversion of the local currency to Euros by the hotel on your behalf may differ from the actual Euro conversion rate.
The company Hôtels & Ryads proposes products at reduced, negotiated and public “rack rate” prices.
9. Descriptions of the establishments presented in our electronic catalog specify the services included in the price as well as specific conditions for that particular property (or for a given product).
10. Hôtels & Ryads has a quality chart that participating properties must adhere to. As our property selection consists of specialty accommodations is it impossible to impose a star rating system for properties. All represented properties have been visited by a member of the Hotels & Ryads team and we will continue to visit the properties on a regular basis in order to ensure a quality selection for our clients.
11. Generally speaking, the following services are never included in quoted prices: insurance, excursions and tours, restaurant, occupancy tax, extra client charges paid on site such as tips or personal expenditures (ie dry cleaning, telephone, fax, internet....).
12. Prices are calculated in function to the number of nights and not to the number of days. The number of nights is the period the room will be at the clients’ disposition.
13. In the event a property has overbooked, it is the responsibility of the establishment to secure alternative lodgings for the client in a property with a standing equal to or better than the original property reserved with a room rate equal to or inferior to the original confirmed room rate; in the same neighborhood.
14. Room types confirmed during the reservation process are subject to change upon arrival at the hotel due to unforeseeable circumstances such as registered clients extending their stay and/or refusing to release their room, malfunctioning of equipment in a guest room, etc... Property owners commit to do their best in providing original requested room types.
15. During the reservation process clients are requested to indicate their arrival time. In the event your arrival time changes it is important to notify the property directly.
For further information on the reservation process, please refer to the dedicated
Hotels & Ryads promises not to share personal information provided to entities other than the suppliers with whom your purchased product or service is supplied by, and professional partners and affiliates through whom your reservation has been booked. Information collected is used by Hôtels & Ryads, partner travel agencies, tour operators, and contracted hotels and riads. For further information, please refer to the section regarding